Wednesday, October 1, 2014

CSC210 winners

Here it is, our last winners' post, at least for a while!
I admit that I'm writing it with a heavy heart. I said it many times before that CASE Study means heaps to me and I'm extremely proud of what we created here. I loved every one of our Teamies, Guests, Muses and I'm sure you could see the love and effort put into inspiring you week after week. It's been an honour to work with you all and a delight to see our players multiply, and cheer us on our journey. A big THANK YOU to all of you beautiful, creative people!

I'm hopeful that CASE Study will return with even more strength after the break. We promise that once life allows me to pick it up again, we'll be here with bells on :)
......................................................................................... 

Our winner for CSC210 is Cris from her Flickr Photostream!!



Swoon! Absolutely STUNNING card, down to every single detail. Unique, ethereal, and made with perfection. This is exactly why we LOVE our players!!
.........................................................................................

Our Top 3 (Top 5!!) winners are:



Craft Walks
Karen @ Made by Meadie
Lindsey @ Occasional Crafting
Debi @ Debi's Joy
Michele @ I Card Everyone
......................................................................................... 

Well done, everyone! Winners, feel free to grab your badges from the menu link under the blog header.

Thank you once again for your continuous support over the years. Keep your fingers crossed that we return to you soon enough. Although no promises can be made at this stage, please know that it's not my intention to discontinue CASE Study and I hope that we'll have the website up and running again, before you start missing us somewhat fiercely :)
Chupa and the Team xx

10 comments:

  1. I feel so chuffed to have made it to the Top 3 (5)...
    What an amazing inspirational card blog. I will miss you, & hope life gives you some time to play again Chupa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And big congrats to Cris, & to the other Top 3 (5)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card by Cris...I have seen it all over Pinterest and for good reason. I'm honored to be among the Top 3 (5). Chupa, Case Study has been a giant source of inspiration to me. Thank you! Best to you! Fingers crossed we'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful entries and winner cards. We'll miss you Chupa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card... really. It means a lot to me that you liked it, and sure means even more when the challenge is being suspended, what a honor! I really hope to see Case Study up again very soon. It was a pleasure playing with you and all the inspiring and talented artists that you invited, and a pleasure Case(ing) Debby Hughes. For quite sometime her blog was my first stop in the morning, and I swooned every single day, seeing her beautiful work. And now I will stop, because this looks too much like a goodbye, not a see you soon :). Wish you all the best!
    Congratulations to all the Top 3 (5), amazing cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all!!
    I will miss coming here to check out all the wonderful DT projects and the challenge entries! :( But I fully understand the importance of families and other things in our lives, take the time you need and enjoy. Hope to see you and CASE Study active again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all winners! Thank you SO much for choosing my card.
    It's Thursday and so odd not to see a new challenge, new muse and new portion of inspiration from amazing DT.
    But we will wait for your return!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cris's card was extraordinary! Congrats to all of the winners!

    I'm so sad to see you going on hiatus. I hope you'll be able to return. CASE Study has been such an inspiring and respected challenge blog. You managed to put together a seriously talented DT, and your pick of muses and inspiration pictures have been fabulous. I know you never did it for the sponsorships, and yet, put in a tremendous amount of work each week. You should be proud of what you've done. You're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sad to see this challenge take a break but do what you need to do and come back hopefully soon recharged and ready to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the inspiration over the years and good luck with your future endeavors.
    I will continue to follow your other blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!