Thursday, August 14, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary Week #2

Welcome to the 4th Anniversary Blog Hop #2!! 

We're glad you stopped by :)
We are featuring our former Muses and past & present Design Team gals throughout the month.
After you peruse all of the projects shared each week, we invite you to join the challenge and create something of your own inspired by one of the pieces of artwork.

CASE Study 4th Anniversary

The Blog Hop participants are sharing their latest inspirations and how they translated them into the paper craft wonders. 

To sweeten things up a little bit more, we're offering prizes to those who complete the Blog Hop, by leaving the comments on every blog. Today's wonderful sponsors are:



 
WPlus9 with a Pure Color South Beach ink collection




Poppy Stamps with two dies as shown above


Pretty Pink Posh with a $25 Gift Certificate





The Twinery with a Metallic Sampler Pack

We will draw the winners randomly, from all those who complete the Blog Hop.
Link up your name in the widget below once you're done, as this will constitute for a qualifying entry. You've got until Tuesday midnight EST to join us. The names of the winners will be announced here on Wednesday, the 20th.
.......................................................................................................

Below is the master list of participants - you can refer to it any time you get lost or encounter a gap on the way.

.......................................................................................................

Link up your name here after you completed the blog hop.
You need to make full rounds of comments, in order to be eligible for the prizes we're offering.
 If you don't have a blog or online gallery, type "-" in place of a URL.
 

.......................................................................................................

Now it's your turn! 
Create a paper-crafting project inspired by one of the creations shared by the Blog Hop participants, blog it and come back here to share with all of us!

You've got until Tuesday midnight to join us and we will be highlighting some of the entries on Wednesday. HAVE FUN!

41 comments:

  1. Awesome blog hope ! Loved seeing fabulous creations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an amazing blog hop- so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing so much inspiration this days and accept my congratulations and wishes of prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a blast doing this hop .. All the gorgeous creations were such a Visual treat!! Thanks for all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy! I completed the hop! Beautiful inspiration all the way to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous inspiration, just finished my blog hop and entered my name too.. Thanks a lot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful with so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another opportunity to win, thank you very much Case Study!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Made it the whole way around the blog hop....so much great inspiration!! Now I have to decide which one to CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just about to start the hop...really enjoyed the last one so I know this one will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog hop was amazing as well as the talented artists.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great hop, with fabulous inspiration again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful blog hop, it's full of beautiful inspirations and wonderful projects!!
    Happy 4th Anniversary CASE Study!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for organizing such a fun and inspirational blog hop! I really enjoyed it and I picked up some ideas for new techniques and layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful hop! So many beautiful creations and inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome creations by the DT... really beautiful projects!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finished my blog hop..beautiful inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Had so much fun on this blog hop!! Such great designs from some inspirational and talented ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome hop! I stopped at each blog and left a comment, but I am having trouble getting my name listed above! Hope you can help, Iwona... I sent you a message!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was an awesome hop. Thanks for all the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great inspiration designers, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday!! That was a super awesome and inspiring hop!! Can't wait to start new projects in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This hop was nothing short of amazing. Now, the challenge in deciding who, among the many muses featured here, I'll draw inspiration from. They're all so fabulous...Thank you for sharing the designers' incredible talents!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Anniversary!!! LOVED looking at all the blogs and their inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved the hop! There are several I could case! Decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Finally, I completed the hop! Even more great inspirations! So many of them I would like to case! So undecided! Hope I have time to jump in the wagon to create at least one card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a fun hop with lots of great inspiration....I enjoyed each stop along the way!! Just posted my card too....it was hard to decide which designer to CASE!! I decided to go with http://sarahmartina.com/2014/08/13/case-study-4th-anniversar%E2%80%8By-blog-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such an awesome array of inspirations! Loved them all, and thanks for the chance to win yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Anniversary!! Great idea to combine a blog hop with a creation challenge. It made for a great evening of inspiration and creating.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yay! Wonderful prizes! There will be some lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an inspiring hop! So many talented paper crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow what a great blog hop. Big Congrats on your anniversary and look forward to another great year. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  33. awesome blog hop full of inspirations and new techniques !! Thank you for a chance to win some wonderful products !!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great inspirations I have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The blog hop was so inspiring and fun! Thank you for a chance to win some fun prizes! (I tried and tried to delete my first entry…#125...because I couldn't get the photo to show up the way I wanted. I could NOT delete it. I'm sorry there are two with my name.)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loved the hop & found so many great cards to case. I am really new to this & could not get my name linked as I have no blog & am not savvy enough to figure out the URL part. The "-" part would not work for me.Maybe by the next blog I will have it figured out! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh goodness...in my panic to enter my card, I put it in the blog hop section first *palm smack on forehead* - then placed it where it should be! Can you please remove it from the blog hop...I already hopped and commented, so appearing twice is NOT my intention. Gahhh....Thanks!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  38. Patt H., try putting your email in the URL field. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the possibility of winning all these goodies. Most of the blog hoppers I already knew and followed but it was really nice to discover some new ones. I would rally like to get thoe ink pads because I have hardly any, all I got are dew drops since they are so much cheaper to get online. Crossing my fingers here :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!