Sunday, April 21, 2013

A DT search challenge

For the current challenge, click HERE

Hello, CASE Study fans! We're interrupting out regular schedule, with a special DT search challenge!
If you "like' us on Facebook, you might remember us hinting on it, a couple of weeks ago... if not, why not become out FB follower as well and never miss a perk or two again!



We are looking into adding a few talented people to our Design Team (two is our aim but we reserve the right to modify the number, depending on the quality of submissions).
We're issuing a special challenge that will stay open until the end of the month. Here's what we ask you to do:

  1. Create a paper crafting project, inspired by your personal "Muse". Anyone in the crafting industry, whose work you look up to. Share both the inspiration piece and your interpretation, in your post.
  2. Try to pick a piece of artwork that pushes you out of your comfort zone, but at the same time we want to see your personal style shining through. In CASE Study we work with many styles, you have to be able to adapt yours to the challenge.
  3. Link up your entry below! The winners will be picked after the challenge ends and contacted shortly afterwards. Once we hear back from them, the announcement will be made here and on our FB page. Good luck!!
As a Design Team member, you will have to contribute to our weekly challenges, as well as comment on a portion of challenge entries. If you're socially active, we will also ask you to help promote CASE Study on FB/Twitter or elsewhere, whenever need be.
Now show us what you've got! :)

10 comments:

  1. How AWESOME!! I can't wait to see ALL of the AWESOME Entries and Inspiration!! THANKS for sharing and for the chance to join the team!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this challenge Iwona - thanks for the chance to join your super-duper DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'm going to apply!! woot woot!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to have the opportunity to come play along with this DT of awesome creators....I just posted my entry!! Even if I don't get chosen...you will still see me playing along...I love being inspired by others!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! thank for extending the date...There are so many people I love...I'm struggling to find one to CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The suspense is killing me :) Very talented bunch presented here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting! So many beautiful entries. I'll be linking mine up Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a really fun challenge, thanks so much for the chance to become part of the design team! Looking forward to finding out who the lucky ladies are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun...I'm glad I saw this :) !!! Sorry my picture did not show :(...but wanted to let you know that you are my MUSE!!! Can't wait to find out the announcement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ladies,

    I came over to link up my submission but I see the linky is closed. I noticed that the challenge is open until the end of the month which is tomorrow for me. Am I too late to enter? My card and inspiration is here.

    http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2014/04/seize-sketch-19-wheely-sweet-friend.html

    Smiles and thank you for your consideration,
    Lesley Croghan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!