Thursday, January 10, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #123

Welcome to the new year of challenges! I hope it will be a fruitful and fun year for all of us, and I'm glad to see each one of you back for more.
Traditionally we're saying hello to our new Muse today, and it's with great joy that I announce it's the super talented Amber Kemp-Gerstel!!


My name is Amber Kemp-Gerstel and Miami, Florida is home (though I’ll always have a soft spot for my SF Bay Area stomping grounds!). By day, I am a child psychologist, but once the workday is done, you can find me crafting like a madwoman. I began blogging in January 2011 in order to share my handmade card creations. Since that time, Damask Love has grown into a place for all things handmade with paper. I especially love to create handmade packaging and gifts. My style is clean and simple, though I love rustic motifs! Outside of the craftroom, some of my loves include colorful shoes, egg salad on pumpernickel and late night reruns of 1980’s sitcoms (Golden Girls, anyone?)

We also introduce a new Month-Long Guest Designer today, Tasnim!!
Please help us give both of these amazing ladies a warm welcome.

Let's move on to the inspiration piece, shall we?


 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Amerber Kemp-Gerstel - January Muse



Tasnim Ahmed - January Guest Designer



Christina MacLaren



Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin



Jeanne Jachna



Maureen Plut



Teneale Williams


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC123), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project.
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team

8 comments:

  1. First off WTG to Case Study for choosing Amber as your Muse. I love her creativity and her personality when doing a tutorial. Congrats to both Amber and Tasnim for the honors bestowed on them. Now on to the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration, amber is one of my faves! I will definitely be playing along since we're having a blizzard in newfoundland tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another wonderful CASE inspiration and for the amazing DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for such beautiful inspiration. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the wonderful samples today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Amber's card from the moment I saw it on her blog! Thanks to Kelly G. for directing me to this challenge. LOVE the DT's samples, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this case. Beautiful DT card examples. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered a card (mine is #44) I am not sure why the photo of my entry did not show up but the link works properly. Hope y'all take a look. Good luck everyone. The entries are great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!