Thursday, November 1, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #115

Hello and Welcome November! Gosh, soon we'll be counting the days to Christmas, that's how crazily the year pushes forward :)
In the meantime, let's get down to this week's business... there's lots to share!!

First off, please help me welcome our November Muse, Angeline Yong!

 

Born and grown up in Malaysia, educated in Malaysia and Australia, living and working in Perth of Western Australia, Angeline Yong is a Christian Multimedia/Graphic designer, who built up her compassion in arts and handcrafts since young, then discovered her interests in making handmade cards since 2009. Adopting the style of “elegant, clean and simple”, with the gifted sense of colors, her cards are well embellished with rhinestones, pearls and ribbons. As a designer of various card-making teams, Angeline has been acknowledged for her handmade cards being published in multiple issues of well-known Paper Crafts Magazine.

I know that many of you are not only familiar with her work, but also fans of hers (myself included!), so I'm sure it's going to be a terrific month :)
Let's start with this card of Angeline, shall we??


Before we get to the Design Team's creations, a couple more announcements!
Let's also give a warm welcome to the two amazing ladies: Maureen Merritt who's our fantastic Guest Designer for the month of November, and Jeanne Jachna, who held that position in October, and who's now joining the ranks of CASE Study full-time Designers! We loved her work so much, that we just couldn't let her go :)
Here's a few words from Jeanne:


I’m a married, stay at home mom of two teenagers, and one very active Akita puppy. I live in Northwest Indiana near Chicago. My hobbies include reading, gardening, and cooking, but my obsession is paper crafting. I have been crafting for as long as I remember, trying everything from candlewicking and leaded glass, to jewelry and crochet. I can’t resist a new set of stamps, bling, big bows and a rainbow of colorful ink and paper. My time crafting is a sweet escape a fun way to express myself. I have been impressed by the talented designers I've met through blogging and touched by their kindness. I am excited to be a member of the CASE Study Design Team and can't wait to share my love of paper crafting with you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what our fabulous Design Team came up with:

Angeline Yong - November Muse



Maureen Merritt - November Guest Designer



Christina MacLaren



Clare Buswell



Debby Hughes



Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)



Jean Martin
(off this week)

Jeanne Jachna



Maureen Plut



Teneale Williams
(off this week)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC115), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project.
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!

Happy creating!
The CASE Study Design Team

10 comments:

  1. I am jaw dropping to see everyone cards here, you all ladies are just awesome! Thanks for having me :)

    Hugs,
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for the inspiration. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Angeline! Your style rocks. I LOVE the first card that we are getting to case. I made a card already and am thinking of a second one already. FUN!!!!
    All the DT members samples look AMAZING!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see a color block/negative cut addiction coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Angeline's card, and the DT has outdone themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Jeanne! What fabulous news! I couldn't be more tickled to see your talent here at CASE Study .. you GO GIRL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see the new addition to the CASE Study DT!! Jeanne has long been an inspiration to me, so I can't wait to see what she creates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. The inspiration from the DT is fabulous! Loved playing along in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this challenge. Love all the DT inspiration! Just barely got my entry in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!